Wednesday, December 19, 2007

For Starters...

The thing is, I had to be talked into this.

Talked into this, tricked into this, and then sort of tripped into this. Which is my usual modus operandi when it comes to initiating things.

To elaborate, my girlfriend suggested I start a blog to (a) get into the habit of starting things (NOT my forte) (b) give me something to do while I am living the life of an unemployed bum in Cyprus, and (c) to let me offload some of the hideously circular rants I carry around in my cranium, to spew and vent my angst and fear at The State of The World, and perhaps even to remind myself of certain dreams I had had for myself and my life. Once upon a very long time ago.

Oh yes, and (d) to record occasional moments of genius (and genuflection).

So, if you think you might like the ramblings of a self-obsessed, self-pitying, spellcheck-addicted (that was just thrown in for alliterative effect) saturnine boy scout on a mission to Find His Mission and, hopefully, along the way, bump into God...

.... then REJOICE!

For you have come to the right place.

No comments: