Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Pitch is All


It's starting to happen. Early days and baby steps aside, I pitched my feature film idea for a noir thriller in Cyprus this evening and the filmmaker friends who were my audience - and potential collaborators - seemed genuinely interested.

Now all I need to do - no small task - is to write the feature script. It'll be a film that explodes some pretty major taboos in Cyprus, so I do hope it gets made so as to get a decent dialogue going about certain socially repressed topics.

I say no more, but I have to use the upcoming Mercury retrograde in Gemini (most of my midheaven - which houses my South node, too) to really nail down the plot, so I can use June for writing a decent first draft.

Really excited. And really missing my ex. Sigh. How I wish I could share my anticipation with her







The above image was taken from this site.

No comments: